AIM
macboyinc

Pee Man Quadrilogy Pee Man Quadrilogy

Piss has never been so cool!

This was so action-packed, so much to see! My favorite part was when the dude pissed in a bucket as if to break the fall of the girl who jumped off the building, but instead he jumped into his own bucket of piss and let her hit the sidewalk. I'd write more, but now I have to go pee.

SSCS Vol. 1 SSCS Vol. 1

Man Arms!

Alyssa Milano's man arms were quite a shock! I've seen that Sarah Silverman also has hairy forearms. I really like the brass stabs after each secret is revealed.

Patrick Ewing: Episode 1 Patrick Ewing: Episode 1

Surprisingly Complex, and FUNNY!

Wow, I wasn't expecting such an epic piece of work! This was really funny, and a bunch of fun surprises in the animation. I especially liked the Predator cameo, and the credit confessions of where all the unlicensed material came from.

One suggestion, the artist should consider doing some voices instead of word bubbles for Episode 2. I think it would make it even funnier.

Quikflash responds:

Thanks again!

Troy Troy

Sorry

That guy's voice was so modulated and slow, it was taking way too long. I couldn't make it through the entire animation.

Get Free Get Free

Full of Energy!

That was a really nice demo reel. One clip that stood out, even though it went by so fast, was the scene with black & white and sepia old fashion film look. I've seen a lot of animations with the fake film b&w film projector look, but this one really looked authentic.

Kids on Drugs-Elvis Lives Kids on Drugs-Elvis Lives

It made me laugh, but it was just not funny

Cool animation, really nice shading. The song and story were a little dull. Tinyflea did a really nice job!

PervertED 1 PervertED 1

Nice!

A refreshing change from the usual in this Flash portal. Cool graphics, funny little story with a surprise twist. Does this make me perferted? I don't mind.

how to make a cool movie? how to make a cool movie?

I found the title ironic ...

until I noticed the question mark. The bushes are nicely drawn, though, with cool shading technique.

Remember to always credit the song artist, in this case "Diamond" by Klint, from the Snatch Soundtrack.

Nitz short - 001 Nitz short - 001

Good Frame-by-Frame Work

The Flash was short, and no sound, but the frame-by-frame animation was very well done. Too bad it wasn't a complete story. Sound would really help, too. If this only took 13 minutes, do a longer animation with that frame-by-frame action and you'll have a real winner!

JESTERanimations responds:

im workin on it...

brelleeetrtyuyyki

Cletus the Fetus ep 17 Cletus the Fetus ep 17

Special Thanks?

The credits were longer than the piece itself. How could so many people have contributed to something like this? Must be a case of too many cooks spoiling the broth.